So if you know my current situation, you know I don't have a lot of time to prepare meals. I needed to cook tonight though and I came up with this crazy spur of the moment slow cooker meal all on my own....
I put a huge can of chicken broth in... (not sure on the size, just XL can from Costco).
Then I added like six frozen chicken breasts (yes, company was coming!)
Add a whole jar of salsa (again, can't remember the size!)
Add one can of pinto beans (I did drain the bean juice)
After awhile, I got concerned that it was going to turn into a soup so I was thinking of what I could to it - DUH - rice. So I added about 1 1/2 cups of my white rice bag (the huge bag I still have from Agnes!!) Well.... this ended up being super tasty. I also added in some cumin. If I had corn, I would have thrown that in, but I didn't.
It ended up being this amazing burrito stuffing!! I just heated up my costco raw tortillas and slapped some sour cream in that burrito and YUM-E. Olives would have also been a good addition. There is a ton of leftovers so we'll have having burritos for lunch and dinner tomorrow.
Super yummy, fast and easy.
THANK YOU! – carseatblog.com is for sale
-
Over 18 years ago, CarseatBlog was launched. Kecia joined Heather and I the
following year, when we began regularly blogging and publishing reviews at
our ...
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment