Sunday, September 21, 2008

Amanda My Love

Amanda is such a sweet and fun baby. She is always smiling, it's easy to make her laugh and her new thing is talking. She just babbles and babbles away. Today she talked my ear off and it's the sweetest sound to me. She just stares in my eyes and babbles away sweet nothings. She is very content and rarely cries. She does really well with tummy time and holds her head up like a pro. She is sleeping all night right now. On an occaison she'll wake for a snack but goes right back to sleep. I couldn't ask for an easier or more fun-loving baby.
My little lady love bug!!


I'm just a little proud of the wool shorties I made for Amanda. These serve as her diaper cover and I think it's cute the way they stick out of the onesie to look like little shorts. It kind of makes it into a romper outfit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: