Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Links Under Construction

I added a few new links. Gourmet Mamma is a delicious blog with lots of menu planning ideas. I try to do this and fail miserably to stick to it more than a few weeks. Also, Disneyland Diva is a lady I wish to be - living in Southern CA, able to hope over to the Happiest Place on Earth anytime she pleases. I hope you check out both.

I'm also going to be updating the title of my blog and its look when I get around to it. I don't really feel like we're at the beginning of "Our Story" anymore. Our four year wedding anniversary is approaching, we've added another little one to the mix and even though we are a young family, we're not really brand new either. So my new blog theme is: "My Life is a Sitcom." Watch for more coming soon!!

No comments: