This is a variation of a shrimp salad in the salad recipe book. It's been very depressing around here with Robert out of town. I don't have the desire to cook for myself and two kids. My mom has been wanting to eat out a lot and it's too tempting knowing there won't be any dishes to do. I made this maybe last week. I've also been distracted because I started reading the belly fat cure book and now I'm on the prowl for all of these sugar free items, or items with low grams of sugar. The book makes a lot of sense and I'm eager to try out the meal plans and see if I can drop 7-10 pounds. It would be nice. I'll start sharing more and more about that, especially my new food finds!! I found a soda that I can drink without guilt. More coming soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment