Saturday, May 31, 2008

Waiting on Baby/Cloth Diapering

Now that the baby is 4 days "overdue" we are just waiting. Today we're having a BBQ for Joseph's birthday. I'm just so thrilled this baby did not come on Joseph's birthday.

I've been doing some research online and have decided that I want to try cloth diapering. I'm learning that this is an overwhelming online world of many options and huge selection. There's so much to learn and I'm kind of excited about seeing if this works out for us. Disposable diapers are supposed to increase in price by 20% and having two in diapers isn't setting too well with my budget already being pushed to the limits most months. So I'm looking forward to making one time investments to save money in the long run. I've been compiling a "wish list" of some of the cloth diapering products I think I would like most and have put it all together at this link: http://www.kaboodle.com/checkeredflagmom/baby-shower-2008.html

No comments: