Things get weirder by the day. I've known for awhile now that Joseph will happily eat any creamy dairy product. The problem is that he'll eat it alone if allowed... This is fine with plain yogurt or cottage cheese as it's a good source of dairy. It gets bad though when he wants to eat something like butter, sour cream, bleu cheese dressing minus the bread, baked potato, or salad. So we're eating out the other night at Phil's and he sees something creamy on the table. I wasn't even sure what it was at first - oh, okay, it's tartar sauce. I insist on hiding it because I know he'll want to eat it without fish. Robert says, "Let him try it - he won't like it." I figured he'd like it and sure enough... after trying it on his fish, he decided it was so good, he'd like to eat the rest right out of the container. So here he is devouring the tartar sauce... lovely, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment