Monday, May 26, 2008

More Food Happenings

This was one of my favorite things that my mom used to make. Taco Salads. My taco salad is a big layered bowl of lettuce, ground taco meat, cheese, sour cream, guac salsa, and chips.
And after I was done eating my taco salad, I made 39....yes... 39.... hamburger patties. YUM. I love homemade hamburgers. These are for Joseph's BBQ on Saturday. I don't think I need all of those but they are in the freezer waiting for those many days I will not want to make a big mess cooking.

My homemade hamburgers include:
1 lb. ground beef
1/4 c. BBQ sauce
1/4 c. oatmeal
2tbsp. wershertire sauce (hey the spell check is not working!)
1 egg


Hit Counter
Hit Counter
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sabrina said...

so signs of labor yet.....another good use of the stocked up hamburget patties is to use them after baby #2 is here, when you have less and less time to fix something else.