Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Homemade Mac'n'Cheese




So I've conquered homemade hamburgers and mastered the art of making a juicy, tasty homemade hamburger that doesn't fall apart on the grill, has a great flavor and is easy to pre-make and have ready at a moment's notice.
I've made a killer homemade pizza crust and baked it with our favorite unique toppings (something we can never agree on!) I'm still perfecting the whole pizza thing but I've got it basically figured out.
HOWEVER
I CAN NOT MAKE HOMEMADE MAC N CHEESE TO SAVE MY LIFE!
The problem?
The darn cheese sauce comes out grainy.... After multiple failed attempts I enlisted Debbie for her opinion and we watched Rachel Ray's show where she makes a fabulous looking sauce. We gave it a shot and it was the best attempt but still slightly grainy. I need to know the secret on making the sauce really smooth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: