I decided to go comando this week (no pun intended) with the potty training. I figure I will give it a go for a week since the adult school session just ended and we don't have a lot of places to be going this week. Today marks the first day and things started rough but we've had two successful pee stops and best of all.... he has already gone "number two" on his own. Aside from first thing in the morning, there has been no crying and there have been no bribes either. No candy, no stickers. I put all of Joe's diapers away where they are totally out of sight and even though I have a pack of pull-ups, he's only worn them once so he's not in the habit of having a pull-up in which to go potty. It's been all good up until now but I'm not sure what we are doing for nap time and I'm not sure what we're doing for our first outing!!! No photos of this. As you can imagine, I don't want to confuse him with photo-taking while he's going potty.

My first attempt at making homemade pizza... I just used a basic recipe from my Red/White Better Homes and Garden cookbook that Debbie gave me. It came out really good. We used ground sausage from leftovers from our dinner the night before. What a great idea!

It's been an interesting week. Robert was home from work all last week so we finally had time to do the planter box in the front yard. The house looks so different!
No comments:
Post a Comment