Friday, October 14, 2011

My preschool baby

This was a big day - Amanda writing her whole name really for the first time that I can recall. I can't get her to hold the pen correctly and I am hoping that works itself out. With Joseph he was just born holding the pencil correctly so I'm not sure what to do with this one except to let it work itself out instead of forcing the issue. Pencil position aside, I was very happy with this milestone and even happier to catch it on camera.

It's so hard to imagine sometimes that my little baby (and probably my last?) is in preschool when she's always been "the baby." Here she is sharing with the class her adventures with George. When the first born comes up to these milestones, it's expected, anticpated and you can't seem to wait. But when it's the last one, it seems like every moment is fleeting and I wish I could make the time stand still.






Hit Counter
Hit Counter
Posted by Picasa

No comments: