
So I moved the hutch over to create wall space between the hutch and pantry and hung up on my aprons on a hook previously living in the bathroom. Aprons freed up drawer space in the kitchen. This is still a work in progress. MOST of my cookbooks are living here now. The compartments in the top portion have some of my favorite kitchen pieces living there - off white bowl from wedding gifts, stainless steel pot and deep covered baker from Pampered Chef. The door in the center section has poker chip set, cards and more cookbooks. The empty space is in progress. I'm thinking a basket to add some texture up there and fill it with baking goodies like cookie cutters. Or perhaps some vintage mixing bowl full of baking doo-dads. That would hopefully free up some kitchen drawer space.
Also... don't know what to do with the mid-space or what I can hang on these prongs that would somehow alleviate headache elsewhere in the kitchen. I thought about hanging my pots from here, but not sure I was loving that look so I've left the area bare for now while I ponder and brainstorm. I have a feeling something will come to me. I am very open to suggestions!
OH and did you notice my new vacuum cleaner on the side?? Got rid of my dust mop method and opted for this - much easier. I hated using dust pans. I still have to use the dust mop every now and then for big things that won't go in this electrical broom, but it's okay. For most things, this is way easier and I like the look of it. Give the impression I am a highly clean person ; )



No comments:
Post a Comment