Love this recipe I got about a year ago from a pampered chef party. It's still a favorite around here!!
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Chicken Sandwiches
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
Garlic Oil
Smokey BBQ rub
Small dinner rolls (or hamburger buns for a larger sandwich)
Cover chicken breast with garlic oil and rub and put in pampered chef's deep covered baker; cover and microwave for 12-15 minutes. When done, chop with salad choppers. Pour smokey BBQ sauce (recipe below) over chicken. Let each person make their own sandwich.
Smokey BBQ sauce
1 c. ketchup (please buy the organic/natural kind to avoid high fructose corn syrup!!!)
1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
2 T. smokey BBQ rub
2 t. cider vinegar or white vinegar
While the chicken is in the microwave, combine all ingredients in saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; remove from heat. Pour over chopped chicken.
I have been advised that if you aren't a fan of microwave cooking, just throw the baker in the oven and bake the chicken. I am going to try that next time.
THANK YOU! – carseatblog.com is for sale
-
Over 18 years ago, CarseatBlog was launched. Kecia joined Heather and I the
following year, when we began regularly blogging and publishing reviews at
our ...
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment