For Valentine's Day, Robert got a riding lawn mower. He's been wanting one for awhile now and we found a good deal on "last year's model." On Feb. 14th, there was snow on our mountains.
THANK YOU! – carseatblog.com is for sale
-
Over 18 years ago, CarseatBlog was launched. Kecia joined Heather and I the
following year, when we began regularly blogging and publishing reviews at
our ...
Winter Interest Containers
-
The Garden Corner, a garden center in Tualatin The secret to exciting
winter interest containers is two-fold: containers large enough to
accommodate mult...
The Cozy Cone Motel - Carsland Cone Snacks
-
The Cozy Cone Motel in Cars Land is a cute little snack area
that has many different things to offer all in cones.
Both savory and sweet, everyone can ...
Wow it's been a really really really long time!
-
It has been a really, really long time since I posted!
I don't have any excuses except that Life has been busy!!
I have many many things to be happy about......
attune Mint Chocolate Bars
-
[image: attune bars chocolate mint]
To this day, one of my favorite flavors has been chocolate mint. I think it
started when I first ate a thin mint cookie ...
I'm Back!!!
-
Okay, it's only been about a year and a half since I've blogged, but I am
back!! Now if I can stay on top of it.
I'll back up to the Christmas Season....
-
Ok blogger world, guess this can be considered confession time. I need a
break, I never wanted this to feel like a chore, a must do it, not really
enjoyin...
-
Always kind of teetering on the bipolar
Just little pieces
Of poems
Scattered on the floor
. . . forgotten
another symbol of
promises I wouldnt keep.
And t...
To Blog or Forget to Blog...
-
So I am realizing that it is hard to keep up with this blog! Perhaps if I
wasn't on Facebook so much connecting with people, playing all the Zynga
games an...
2009 Christmas Update
-
In April, we moved out to the country. We now live in Prunedale in the
house that Josh spent most of his childhood in. We are about 15 minutes
north of ...
We are MOVING!!!!!!!!!!
-
Hey Awesome bloggy readers! I am SOOOO excited to announce that The Gourmet
Momma and Project: Domestic Bliss are joining forces!
I am moving Gourmet Momm...
Weight Watchers Cake
-
I saw this recipe on youtube and had to try it! You can use any box mix. I
used the one that was the cheapest (Pillsbury .94 - bargain!) in devil's
food w...
No comments:
Post a Comment