It's just been one of those crazy days. Nothing has gone according to plan. I like the theme of my past weekend....
If you go into a situations without expectations, you won't be disappointed.
I like that, but it's a hard attitude to adopt when I'm such a "planner." I planned on things going a certain way today. Nothing has gone according to plan. Joseph didn't nap AFTER Wal-Mart. He napped before. I planned on my mom coming into town but after our "spat" she postponed her trip until early in the morning. I had plans for the evening that didn't include a scare with my mother-in-law being in the hospital for some tests after some strange symptoms happened this morning. Oddly enough, the day is ending on somewhat of a positive note. They released her from the hospital so hopefully that's a sign that everything is fine and will continue to be fine.
Tomorrow is another day and I'm going to try and look at it as a blank page - that way... no matter what happens, I don't have to worry about any expectations.
THANK YOU! – carseatblog.com is for sale
-
Over 18 years ago, CarseatBlog was launched. Kecia joined Heather and I the
following year, when we began regularly blogging and publishing reviews at
our ...
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment