
In the beginning.... Above is shown my original baseline for clutter in the home photos.
I have this great buffet table from my Grandma, but it doesn't really serve a lot of purpose and in a very small house, I need the furniture to serve me and my needs. Of course, my lovely Shop-Vac that I received at my wedding shower. Funny, I just changed the filter on this guy yesterday. We are still together. The box on the buffet table (bottom, brown) is what I believe to be in my previous entry - box of fine silver from another Grandma. Now let's fast forward......
Purchased these square cubby style book cases awhile back and they've been bouncing around my house trying to find their permanent home. This one just didn't fit in our small "master" bedroom. I had wanted it here was married to the idea of the art table being a good fit here. I finally divorced that idea as it is too difficult to maintain the tidyness. So the art table has made a permanent home in the patio (for now) where all good art messes currently live. This shelf still has space to spare and the baskets are storing some commonly used kitchen items that I want to access easily but not clutter up my cabinets or counter top space. It's a work in progress.
These last two photos show the in-between of what this space was in the last 14 months. Keep in mind, I also use this space for our Christmas tree in December. Not sure how it will go in 2012 when I have to move this huge book case. Stay tuned....
Hit Counter |



No comments:
Post a Comment