So back in February I started a weekly challenge. I didn't finish it but I have been making changes as I've been able. One of the challenges was to create an area where you leave/arrive into and from your home. This is what I did. The two baskets on the bottom are full of kids shoes. The top left are folded blankets because we used to always forget to bring blankets out for the kids. The top right is a container full of "outdoor" needs such as helmets for bike riding. I got a hook to stick on the side where I hang my grocery bags that I forget less often now that they are here in the launch pad. The top has my Thirty-One business bag and this other particular bag is full of things to take in for donation at the American Cancer Society Store where I donate my used home goods.
THANK YOU! – carseatblog.com is for sale
-
Over 18 years ago, CarseatBlog was launched. Kecia joined Heather and I the
following year, when we began regularly blogging and publishing reviews at
our ...
5 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment