Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day of Pre-School (Age 3)


Us with Teacher Karen


One last story after we had our photo montage slideshow I created for the class.


Pre school was certainly a fun adventure and at times, I thought I was enjoying it more than Joe. Towards the end of the year he really opened up out his shyness. He is still shy, but he does speak up a lot more with people we meet in public. The school had lots of great activities and friends to meet. I am really looking forward to staying with this same program in the fall and I only wish they had a kindergarten program or homeschool parent group. That would be so ideal!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sabrina said...

are you going to homeschool joe?

C.C. said...

it depends on if my district releases me to the school of our choice. a lot is up in the air about that. it's my last resort, but if i have to, i will. if the Salinas Adult School had a homeschool group or some type of co-op kindergarten, i would do it because i love their pre school program and staff. So sad to see the whole school in jeopardy with the budget crisis.