Monday, June 29, 2009

YardWork


My next door neighbor owns his own landscaping business so as you can imagine, his yard is the best one on the street. My yard is not nearly the worst on the street but it needs work for sure.

This was a huge deal for me. My driveway is this gravel stuff that over time has become infested with overgrown grass edges and weeds growing in the middle of it. So one afternoon, I edged it all with a scraping tool. It's not like regular edging. I have to scrape the weeds off the gravel surface. It is kind of labor intensive and Robert was really impressed with my work when he got home.


The weather has been so nice lately and I've found that it's easier to do yard work with two kids vs. housework with two kids. There's less stuff outside to mess up believe it or not.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: