So I've been seriously nesting and making stuff neat and organized. I moved the rocker into the front room so I'm not couped up in the baby's room while nursing or rocking through contractions!! I finallyl got my little shelves hung up after 1.5 years of living here... why do all of my posts regarding the house involve complaining about how long everything takes?! Anyway... I just re-set my changing table since it had the TV on it before along with some books and goodies. The other wall (not shown) is blank for the new baby so when we know if it's a boy or a girl, we can add wall letters on that side (and maybe paint it some shade of feminity?!) I also cleaned the closet too. I should be in a nesting phase all the time and then I'd know what's like to have a clean house!
Hit Counter |



No comments:
Post a Comment